Everyday I share my thoughts about great professional poker players, and today I would like to share my views on Andy Bloch, one of the greatest poker players I have ever seen. Andy Bloch is a top poker professional, and his best ability lies in analyzing the game. Whether it is a normal poker tournament, or it is a cash game, this top poker pro analyzes the game very well, accurately.

Andy Bloch is a perennial student known for learning things continuously, probably forever. Most of his opponents call him a formidable player. This top poker pro won the first tournament in 1992, that was his first tournament and the game was something which he didn’t knew about, but still he analyzed the game quickly and made it to the top position. That was his real life experience, and from them on he didn’t stop anywhere and had won many tournaments. In 2002 he made it to the final round of WSOP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment